Re: Add tests for panzoom. (issue 7001047)

The changes suggested by Matt and Gary have been incorporated, except
for the 'async': false suggestion.  I found removing the async in
beforeEach() was unnecessary but it was required in before() regardless
of setting async:false.  Perhaps I have missed something.  Will clarify
before landing.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7001047/diff/1/test/test_panzoom.js
File test/test_panzoom.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7001047/diff/1/test/test_panzoom.js#newcode23
test/test_panzoom.js:23: Y = YUI(GlobalConfig).use(['node',
This was just plain dumb and has been removed.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7001047/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bac/juju-gui/1083935/+merge/141135
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bac/juju-gui/1083935 into lp:juju-gui.