Re: Make tests more reliable. (issue 7003054)

These changes look good and should help standardize the way the tests
are run.  Like Ben I'm curious as to the new pattern for Y.use in the
tests.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/app/app.js
File app/app.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/app/app.js#newcode754
app/app.js:754: // This alias doesn't seem to work, including refs by
hand.
It might be clear to say

The juju-controllers alias...

And if it doesn't work can we get rid of it?

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/app/modules-debug.js
File app/modules-debug.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/app/modules-debug.js#newcode19
app/modules-debug.js:19:
Why are we combining for the development use?  Won't that make debugging
more difficult?

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/app/views/topology/panzoom.js
File app/views/topology/panzoom.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/app/views/topology/panzoom.js#newcode187
app/views/topology/panzoom.js:187: 'd3',
Just curious why you did the re-ordering.  Is it required?  Or are you
just grouping by hierarchy?

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/test/index.html
File test/index.html (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/test/index.html#newcode31
test/index.html:31: <!-- Tests (Alphabetical)-->
Thanks!

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/diff/1/test/index.html#newcode61
test/index.html:61: config.async = false;
Is setting async in the YUI() call and here in the config necessary?  A
comment explaining why the redundancy is required might be helpful.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7003054/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hazmat/juju-gui/reliable-test/+merge/141197
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hazmat/juju-gui/reliable-test into lp:juju-gui.