Re: Fix release process documentation (issue 7039049)

Thanks Benji.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7039049/diff/4002/docs/process.rst
File docs/process.rst (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7039049/diff/4002/docs/process.rst#newcode123
docs/process.rst:123: ``FINAL=1 make test-debug``.
On 2013/01/03 14:01:52, benji wrote:
> Do you really need "FINAL=1" for tests?  The last time I looked at the
Makefile
> it didn't change the way tests worked.

As discussed on IRC, I'll leave this workaround waiting for
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-gui/+bug/1095663 to be fixed.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7039049/diff/4002/docs/process.rst#newcode128
docs/process.rst:128: - In the ``build-prod`` directory, under the
uncompressed one, start a server:
On 2013/01/03 14:01:52, benji wrote:
> I can't parse this.  The "under the uncompressed one" part is what
throws me
> off.  I /think/ this is what it should say: "While still in the
directory where
> you extracted the tar file, change to the build-prod directory and
start a
> server:..."

> That might be better as two steps: one to change to the directory and
one to
> start the server.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7039049/diff/4002/docs/process.rst#newcode196
docs/process.rst:196: - In the ``build-prod`` directory, start a server:
On 2013/01/03 14:01:52, benji wrote:
> Should this line should be identical to the parallel step in the
stable release
> instructions (line 128)?

You are right, done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7039049/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~frankban/juju-gui/release-process-fixes/+merge/141738
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~frankban/juju-gui/release-process-fixes into lp:juju-gui.