Re: Use recess as CSS linter (issue 7067057)

land with changes.

Please apply the diff I gave, or do something similar.  You don't need
to do anything about lib/templates.js.  Let's stick with what you have.

Thank you!

Gary

https://codereview.appspot.com/7067057/diff/1/Makefile
File Makefile (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7067057/diff/1/Makefile#newcode227
Makefile:227: recess lib/views/stylesheet.less --config recess.json |
grep -q Perfect
This runs a global "recess" and not the one installed locally.
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/1514675/ has a fix for this.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7067057/diff/1/Makefile#newcode465
Makefile:465: undocumented yuidoc yuidoc-lint
recess is a "PHONY" target because there is no "recess" file in the root
of the build.  The pastebin also has this change.
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/1514675/

https://codereview.appspot.com/7067057/diff/1/lib/templates.js
File lib/templates.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7067057/diff/1/lib/templates.js#newcode191
lib/templates.js:191: });
I wonder about this change, but I am OK with it.  Simply using less and
relying on recess for later linting might be nicer.  OTOH, maybe this
keeps us from falling over when the LESS file is bad.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7067057/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~makyo/juju-gui/recess/+merge/142572
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~makyo/juju-gui/recess into lp:juju-gui.