Re: Improve login UX (issue 7060066)

Thanks for the review Matthew.
This branch has been fixed and landed.
See https://codereview.appspot.com/7060068

https://codereview.appspot.com/7060066/diff/1/app/templates/login.handlebars
File app/templates/login.handlebars (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7060066/diff/1/app/templates/login.handlebars#newcode8
app/templates/login.handlebars:8: <input type="text" disabled="disabled"
value="admin"></input>
On 2013/01/10 00:32:12, matthew.scott wrote:
> In general, <a> and <script> are the only empty tags.  input (along
with hr, b,
> etc) is usually a void tag, meaning that it self-closes like <input
/>.  I
> belieeeeve that's what's done elsewhere?  I'll need to check, but I
suppose
> matching the current standard we use is best.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7060066/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less
File lib/views/stylesheet.less (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7060066/diff/1/lib/views/stylesheet.less#newcode1406
lib/views/stylesheet.less:1406:
On 2013/01/10 00:32:12, matthew.scott wrote:
> Indenting is a mix of 2 and 4 here (which, to be fair, is the case for
the whole
> file.  Maybe this is something to look into in the future for the rest
of the
> file, but could be solidified for this bit below.

Done. Indented 4 spaces.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7060066/diff/1/test/test_login.js
File test/test_login.js (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7060066/diff/1/test/test_login.js#newcode119
test/test_login.js:119: test('the view login method calls the
environment login one', function() {

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gary/juju-gui/login-ui/+merge/142599
Your team Juju GUI Hackers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gary/juju-gui/login-ui into lp:juju-gui.