zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Release Notes

Here's everything I have so far. I have to run out, so I'll complete it
later:

*After nine months of coding, we're delighted to release of Zeitgeist 0.1*

*Features:*

   - *SQLite backend for central information storage.
   *
   - *D-BUS API with support for storing and retrieving metadata, items, and
   events.
   *
   - *Support for logging items and events from GtkRecentManager, Firefox,
   Tomboy, and Twitter.*
   - *Plugins for Epiphany and Evolution in order to log items directly from
   the apps themselves.
   *
   - *A configuration system for enabling and configuring loggers.*

*A tarball can be downloaded from [TODO] *

*Happy hacking!*

*- The Zeitgeist Development Team*

Follow ups