zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Prepare for Zeitgeist 0.3.0 this weekend

Hi there,

We a prepping up for rolling our first development release in the
Zeitgeist 0.3 series (which will lead up to a stable 0.4 eventually).
Our plan is to roll the release this weekend.

So developers, please have a look over launchpad (fx. starting at
https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+milestone/0.3.0) and see if anything
is missing before we hit the button. Bear in mind that this is the
_first_development_release_ in this series so we don't have to make
things perfect. Better punt things to 0.3.1 than to have
last-minute-panic hacks that always stays in the code base for longer
than anyone likes.

Happy hacking!
Mikkel