zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: ANNOUNCE: Zeitgeist 0.3.0

2009/12/1 Neil Jagdish Patel <neil.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hey,
>
> Congratulations :)
>
> I've got it built and running, however have nothing to test it with --
> have the tests been ported over to the new API? They seem to fail with
> broken D-Bus signatures. Also, are there any front-ends working with it
> yet or is that effort beginning now (gnome-zeitgeist seems to have
> stalled at the moment)?

Which tests are you referring to? The unit tests pass fine...

I put the API docs up on http://www.grillbar.org/zeitgeist/doc/0.3.0/,
but we probably need a more authoritative location. The docs are still
incomplete and could definitely use some inlined examples. Most
notably though; the ontology definitions are missing from the docs (I
have not figured out to automatically inject them into Sphinx). One
has to look in zeitgeist.datamodel.py for the predefined
Interpretations and Manifestations.

--
Cheers,
Mikkel