zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: Wrapping up 0.3.1

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen
<mikkel.kamstrup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ladys and Gents,
>
> If we want to wrap up 0.3.1 before Christmas I believe this weekend
> (19+20/12-2009) is our only shot.
>
> Glancing at https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+milestone/0.3.1 I see
> that there's a lot of stuff we are going to punt to 0.3.2 if we want
> 0.3.1 this weekend. This is of course regrettable but I still think we
> have *plenty* new stuff (and bug fixes!) for another minor release.
>
> I would really like to get the Blacklisting+extension loading in
> 0.3.1, but I can not guarantee that I am ready this weekend (I'll give
> it a shot though). I'll be quite busy this weekend, but I might be
> able to find a slot to roll the release Sunday night, unless someone
> else would like to do that (or has better time).
>
> What are your thoughts?

I agree with you, we should just release what we have at the end of
this weekend to get our desks clean before holidays.
For me moving missing bits to the next point-release is not a big
deal, as long as we can guarantee this release being in a not so far
future (within the first weeks of January).

Markus