zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: Gnome-Zeitgeist

2010/1/8 Patrick Kramer Ruiz <pkramerruiz@xxxxxxxx>:
> Hey,in Question #96407 you answer:
> [...]
> I also have to do this in the terminal? No other way? I wish to do it with a
> single right-clik (with the mouse) on the single event, and delete it from
> there!
> Damn, that's very disgusting!

Just two answers below that I explained:

«An option in GNOME Activity Journal to delete logged events is
planned and should be available within the next weeks.

Additionally, blocking events matching a certain template -eg.
affecting a file in a particular directory or coming from a certain
application- from being logged at all is also planned (the Zeitgeist
engine got support for this a couple of days ago), as well as the
possibility to temporarily disabling Zeitgeist from logging anything.»

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3