zeitgeist team mailing list archive

[Question #102872]: No webpages visited tracking with Firefox

New question #102872 on Zeitgeist Framework:
https://answers.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/102872

"Zeitgeist logs files opened, websites visited, conversations, and emails and provides all this information over a DBus API."

I get lists of files I touch and work with, but not emails or webpages. Is there a data source configuration setting to make this happen?

I'm working with the most recent Zeitgeist from the PPA.

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.