zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #102872]: No webpages visited tracking with Firefox

Question #102872 on Zeitgeist Framework changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/102872

Siegfried Gevatter proposed the following answer:
Where are you looking for the logged websites? If in GNOME Activity
Journal, then you won't see them as displaying websites isn't supported
by it yet.

On how the see if something is failing, if you run "zeitgeist-daemon
--replace" you will get an error message is the insertion of something
fails; you can also verify if the websites are being logged querying
Zeitgeist directly using the D-Bus command-line tool or a debugger like
D-Feet (however I'm not at my development computer right now so I can't
tell you which command you'd need to use for that).

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.