zeitgeist team mailing list archive

[Question #116893]: Writing a logger in Java?

New question #116893 on Zeitgeist Framework:
https://answers.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/116893

I have a custom Java application I would like send events to the Zeitgeist engine. I understand that the preferred way is to submit events via the DBUs API as described here: http://zeitgeist-project.com/docs/0.4/dbus_api.html

Is there some sample code for Java available to write the correct format and message type to dBus?
How to add a datasource via DBus (or otherwise) didn't see it in the doc.

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.