zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~thekorn/zeitgeist/fix-672965-opt_timerange_queries into lp:zeitgeist

Running ANALYZE after inserting the sample data and before running the find_event queries does not change anything, for both, this branch and lp:zeitgeist.
I must admit I don't understand why not using the timestamp index is *significantly* faster, but it is (0.26s -> 0.07s, 0.20s -> 0.06s etc.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~thekorn/zeitgeist/fix-672965-opt_timerange_queries/+merge/40412
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~thekorn/zeitgeist/fix-672965-opt_timerange_queries into lp:zeitgeist.