zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/move-event into lp:zeitgeist

Awesome work Seif!

I agree with Siegfried;

 - I think the engine should enforce - on everything but MoveEvents - that uri==current_uri. Then, like you did for datamodel.py, the client side libs will help app authors get this right.

 - it should be current_uri, not uri_current. We don't use reverse polish notation in the Zeitgeist codebase.

Other nitpicks:

 - Can you also add a hook for DeleteEvents like you have with MoveEvent? Lest we don't forget :-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/move-event/+merge/53132
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/dbschema4.