zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/fix772041 into lp:zeitgeist

Review: Approve
14:55 < thekorn> RainCT: ACK from me, it does not look nice, but it has one adv. over
                 the old approach, it is descriptive, you see which query belongs to
                 which resulttype at the first glance
14:56 -!- m4n1sh [~manish@ubuntu/member/m4n1sh] has joined #zeitgeist
14:57 < thekorn> RainCT: but IMHO you should either use 'boo' or "boo" for quotes, not a
                 mixture of both
14:57 < thekorn> and I think we are using "boo" in the most places

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/fix772041/+merge/59810
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/fix772041.