zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/symbols into lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/bluebird

>  - /* datamodel.vala
> ontology
>
>  - public static HashTable<string, Symbol> SymbolsCollection = null;
> rename all_symbols, put it into Symbol (it's static), make it private

why put it in symbol?

>  - displayName, allChildren
> display_name, all_children

ok

>  - why are you messing with GenericArray<->List? (parents, etc.)
> they're the same, so use just one

ok i will go with string[]

>  - doesn't work when it isn't a direct parent.
> you need to lookup the parent in all_symbols (formerly SymbolsCollection)
> then iterate over its all_children

what doesnt work? in case of get_parents it will work since upon construction u already pass the parent classes as an argument...

>  - make the constructor private and let register take the uri/name/etc and
> instantiate (later we'll also hide register in some way, eg. making it
> protected).
>
>  - we need a "static Symbol from_uri(sting uri)" which returns
> "all_symbols.lookup(uri)".

ok
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/symbols/+merge/69927
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/bluebird.