zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~rainct/zeitgeist/matches-template into lp:zeitgeist

2012/2/17 Michal Hruby <michal.hruby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> This is very close to public API, I'd prefer this didn't change, so if we want a variant with a PtrArray, let's call it something else (for example full_from_ptrarray)

I don't want PtrArray, it's just a workaround since Vala is br0ken.

> 328     +    // FIXME: figure out how we want to treat multiple subjects in the template
> Same way engine does, ie AND them within one event.

Yeah, that's not what I mean, but rather: if there's two empty
subjects, does that mean anything (ie. I want events with exactly two
subject) or are they just ignored? But I retract the question, the
former would just be confusing.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rainct/zeitgeist/matches-template/+merge/93279
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:zeitgeist.