zeitgeist team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~zormit/zeitgeist/fix-932989 into lp:zeitgeist

Review: Resubmit

> Thanks a lot, overall it's looking very nice, I have a couple of comments
> though:
>
> 15      +if test "x$enable_fts" = "x" ; then
> 16      +    enable_fts=yes
> 17      +fi
>
> Looks very odd, please use the optional parameters of AC_ARG_ENABLE instead.

I had problems with this optional parameter before, but it works now.

> 62      +                if (siin != null) return;
>
> Not needed.
>
> 64      +                    "org.gnome.zeitgeist.SimpleIndexer",
>
> Let's use INDEXER_NAME here as well.
>
> 90      +                    siin_connection_failed = true; //TODO: Is this
> needed?
>
> Yes, it should be there.

ok these small changes are also done.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zormit/zeitgeist/fix-932989/+merge/98760
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:zeitgeist.