Re: Plan for the future - python experiment

Hi all.

Well, that's clearly good news, in a lot of aspects :

- A project can survive and improve only if the main developper still
have fun doing it, and it seems you have fun coding python Jaap.
- More people involved in the development also leeds to better
perspectives for the project. There's clearly a bigger community for
python than perl (?), almost for the particular case of graphical apps.

A couple of years ago, i sadly saw the end of a great open source
outliner called Keynote (Windows, delphi), mostly because the two points
above were missing.

It took me a lot of time to find an equivalent / replacant to it under
Linux. With Zim, i have now a tool that perfectly suits my way of
working with flat files. So, i will do all i can to give you an hand in
this exploration Jaap.

I try to "dive into python" since 3 years now. Never had time to really
do it. This could be an opportunity.

Regards, and happy python coding