Re: Git versioning plugin?

Matěj Cepl wrote:
looking at zim for the second time and I see that it has now
support for versioning systems. How pluggable zim is in this
regard. Is creation of the support for another versioning system
(I like git) just matter of subclassing Zim::GUI::VersionsDialog
in the manner VersionControl/* plugins do?

The version support was designed to have multiple backends. I documented a bit of it here: http://zim-wiki.org/Development/VersionControl.html If you check the development tree you will find both Bazaar and Subversion are supported now (some patches pending to complete svn support though) which can serve as an example.

Jaap <pardus@xxxxxxxx>