Re: Navigating pages with cursor

Dotan Cohen wrote:
In Zim 0.28 I cannot seem to navigate the Index hierarchy effectively
with Alt-Arrow. I can go up and down in the hierarchy, but not
navigate between siblings. Can someone else confirm this? Kubuntu
8.04, Zim 0.28 installed from the .deb available on the Zim site.

Alt-Arrow would be history or namespace navigation. There is Alt-PgUp / Alt-PgDn to navigate siblings of the same namespace (although this is buggy sometimes).

Alternatively you can just use the arrows when the index is focussed. Works fine for me.