Re: How to tell Zim to look in ~/.zim for notebooks, not pages

How about using a different directory for each notebook?

~/work/zim
+ Home/Documents
+ Home/Notes
+ Work/Documents
+ Work/Notes
+ Studies/Documents
+ Studies/Notes

>From my experience with zim, you can have your documents and notes in
whatever directory you want, you have the opportunity to specify this
when you create a new notebook. I have moved some of my notebooks
after they were created with plain command line mkdir and mv, and
after editing the locations in the File->Properties zim found my data
again.

--
Svenn