Re: How to expand/collapse the whole tree?

Dotan Cohen wrote:
I just did some testing and found this:
* on the numpad: open currently selected node
/ on the numpad: close currently selected node

Those were the only two that I knew. now I discovered these:

* on the 8 key: open all nodes
\ above the enter key: close all nodes

That explains. I'm testing on a laptop without keypad - so only used the non-keypad keys. Probably the keypad key does not give the literal character but a special key code instead. Apparently this special code is handled by the gtk widget already...

If you put this one in the bug tracker I will make it consistent with the next release.