Discuss wish: Page templates

Hello,

trying to create an address book with Zim. I would like to create a person record with items like
Name, Phone, Mail, Jabber and so on - you know. One thing would really help me a lot. A special
namespace called templates.
I could create a template (with mentioned items) and select it later when pressing Ctrl-n. When
creating i.e. address book, this seems to be a great thing.

I could create such templates right now, but how to select them? I think that the one and only thing
to be done is to implement the radiobutton/list and load the template in the New page dialog. See my
mockup.

What do you think about it? Is there an another (existing) way?

thanks

--

Vlastimil Ott
www.e-ott.info