Re: [Fwd: Re: Pyzim alpha 2 released]

I ran from the zim install (after python setup.py install).
I tried setting the XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable and re-running,
but I'm still getting the same error.  (With the gtk-osx build from
source, the zim.png and other files are located at
~/gtk/inst/share/zim)

 ls gtk/inst/share/zim
applications            globe_banner_small.png  pixmaps
 templates
globe.svg               manual                  preferences.conf        zim.png
globe_banner.svg        menubar.xml             style.conf              zim.svg

There are wiki pages at gtk-osx talking about how to package your
program for Mac OS X, and I can give that a try.

Thanks,
Jeff