Re: Dragging a link into Calendar does not create link to correct place

Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
I am hoping to get a better handle on todays work combined with a
possibility to get a proper time line of all efforts done on a
specific task. The manual insertion of : in a drag-dropped link is not
a big hassle, but the question is: Is this a bug or is it a feature?

This is a bug. When you drag a link from the side pane the intended behavior is to link to that page. I think I've seen this one before, but not sure if it is in the bug tracker already.