Hi, some feedback and suggestions

Hi, I'm a regular zim user and enthusiast. It's one of my favourite apps.
I recently checked out pyzim's source and I got very impressed with
such a beautifully engineered piece of software. Not less impressive
is the amount of working code.

Loving the new extensible storage system, can't wait for it. It will
give the user some great power :)

There is a little detail I would like to bring to discussion: the
search feature.
When I search for something, if i use the keyboard, after i his the
space bar, the page opens but the search dialog does not disapear.
Also, it takes a few hits on TAB in order to reach the search results.

I would suggest a more immediate behaviour. The checkboxes, along with
other visual elements that would eventually appear in the future,
could move to the right so after a search, a TAB press would be enough
to take the user to the page selection list.
As for closing the search window or not once the page is selected,
that could be a configuration setting or another checkbox.

Just bringing discussion/feedback up.

Thank you for ZIM.

Pedro