Beta release planning

Hi all,

Took a little longer than expected, but I'm back home and back online. I
will pick up zim development again and start answering the email and bug
reports in the course of this week. Thanks for your patience.

Looking at open issues I think there should be no further delay in creating
a beta release, so I want to have that release out the door by the end of
next week (Nov 1st). Anyone still sitting on some patches please let me know
what the status is and we can decide what to include and what not.

Translators please have a look at the launchpad translation set for the
pyzim branch.

Cheers!