manual translation

Hi Jaap, hi all.

First, thanks Jaap for the first beta of pyzim. As you mention in your
email, it's quite stable now so i decided to drop the perl version to
work with it for daily use. --Maybe-- Certainly a new source of bug
reports :-).

Next, I think of translating the user manual since a couple of months.
As pyzim seems now to be on its way for a first stable release, it could
be great to have the manual translated. Is it in your plans to provide
any kind of public tool in the zim-launchpad project to allow
translations of the manual ? If not, I could work on a French
translation locally and send it to you or, maybe, create a launchpad
project, i.e. "zim-manual-fr", based on the user manual delivered in
this first beta. What do you think ?

Thanks again for this release.

--
Rui Nibau <ruinibau@xxxxxxxx>