Re: 1:1 vs. piped links

0x0000 wrote:
I'm finding that I'm spending a lot of time going back and removing GUI-generated links (in Zim) - more time doing that, in fact, than I would "manually" entering links to begin with.

What I would like to have (to do, perhaps) with the Zim GUI is what was suggested regarding a checkbox or radio button that will turn the auto-linking associated with CaML case on/off. I am working mostly with software development documentation and notes - /everything/ is CaML case - I don't mind having to hit ^L to make some text into a link.

Uhm - did you ever check the preferences menu ? There is in fact exact such a checkbox there to control auto-linking of camel case words...

-- Jaap