Re: I can't disable Tray Icon Toggle

Hi, stefan and everyone.

1. It's the list of extenstions which I can't untoggle.
* Tray Icon
* Link Map
* Calendar
Is there anybody have similar problem with me?

2. It's the way I installed pyzim.
Download pyzim-0.42-beta3.tar.gz from the launchpad.
-> Right click on it, and select "Extract Here" butten.
-> So I got a file with a name "pyzim_0.42.beta3-ubuntu1_all.deb"
-> And I dobbleclicked on it, after uninstalled zim(perl).

I want to ask two questions.
First, is it a regular way to install it?
Second, where can I find the location "Zim/GUI/"?

Thanks to stefan :) I got the revesions, but can't modify the files.

Regards,
JT.