Re: Unhandy Insert link dialog

Vlastimil,

Please add these example in the bug tracker. Let's not use the mailing
list to discuss bugs.

Ctrl-L triggers the dialog for inserting internal links, the red
background check if you enter a valid page name. Probably should make
it a bit more intelligent and recognize urls as well.

No there is no hotkey, but you can customize the keybindings for menu items.