Re: Filtering complete todo's

On 07-02-10 10:41, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 8:51 PM, Aniruddha<mailingdotlist@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I have a quick question; how do hide a todo after I mark them complete?
Thanks!
Depends a bit on which version of zim you are using and which way you
create todo items.

The recommended way is to use checkboxes. In that case just checking
off the checkbox in the page will mark it as done. If you are using
zim version 0.2x and use the "TODO" tag to mark todo items, adding a
"DONE" tag will check them off.

There is no way to check tasks directly from the todo list dialog.

Hi, thanks for the reply! I would like to hide them when they are done though.