Re: Need example .config/zim/notebooks.list file

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 24 February 2010 09:54, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dotan,
>>
>> In the latest versiosn the format is like this:
>>
>>  [NotebookList]
>>  Default=
>>  file:///...
>>
>> Just take the first two lines literally and follow with a sequence of file uris.
>>

> I tried that, but the dialogue box remains empty. This is on 0.44

Maybe it is reading a different location then you used to save the
file. Running in debug mode and adding one notebook from the dialog
should show you in the output what file is written and give a template
for the file. If the location is correct but there is some error
parsing the file running in debug mode should show you the error.