Re: Google Desktop and Zim

Zim stores data as plain text files. Simply queue the notebook directory to
be indexed. Of course, then files will show as plain text on google desktop
search results.
I can't think of a simple way to make them fire zim instead. Zim notebooks
source is kind of friendly even to less tech savy people.

A cooler feature would be a beagle filter:
http://beagle-project.org/Filter_Tutorial

Personally I find beagle much superior to google desktop. I don't know if it
has support for windows or mac though.