Re: LaTeX export and some questions

Johannes,

Not being a Latex expert, I don't have an answer for your inquiry,
however I do have an interest in your project.  I was hoping someone
would start looking at writing plugins to export to several formats:
TeX, LaTeX, Lout, and DocBook being the ones that come most readily to
mind.

Now, that I am in this type of thought...  I do have an idea: what if
we map larger document classes (ie, the Book classes) when exporting a
whole notebook, and smaller (article) type classes when exporting
individual documents?

George