All kinds of crashes when manipulating pages from perlzim

I am using Zim 0.44, but most of my pages are carryovers from perlzim.
I notice that when I try to rename or delete these carryover pages I
get lots of crashes and other unexpected behaviour. For instance, if I
delete a page that was created in perlzim, then create a new page with
the same name, then the new page gets the old page's contents. Not so
with newly-created pages. This is the same for pages with both Hebrew
and English names. I would include a test notebook, but the
information is personal.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.

Follow ups