Zim 0.47 PRERELEASE build for Windows available

Pedro and others:

If you'd like to try the latest Windows fixes by me <
https://code.launchpad.net/~bkidwell/zim/pyzim-win-installer/+merge/26393 >
and all the other enhancements since 0.46, you may download the build I made
today from here:

http://www.glump.net/content/zim/Zim-setup-pre0.47_2010-05-30.exe (17MiB)

Jaap indicated we'll go live with 0.47 some time in the next couple of
weeks.

Brendan Kidwell

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Pedro <pedro100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use zim at work on a daily basis quite intensively, so I'd be happy to do
> some testing as I go on with my regular zim usage.
> Please notify the mailing list.
>
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:39 AM, Brendan Kidwell <snarf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Pedro, I made a bunch of fixes today mostly to the installer and
>> incorporated all of Jaap's fixes up to this point into a working
>> Windows build. If you'd like to test it before we officially release
>> 0.47 let me know and I'll post the installer online.

Follow ups