Re: Ctrl-L

El 05/07/10 17:05, Jaap Karssenberg escribió:
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Patrick Smith <chapak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'll do a bug report, but I wanted to check first to make sure I'm not
>> missing something obvious like a setting or something.
>> Ctrl-L does not do anything for me. The button in the tool bar works fine.
>> I'm on Ubuntu Lucid, Zim 0.47
>>
> Works for me. Maybe you accidentally changed the keybinding for this menu item?

Doesn't work for me neither. I also use Ubuntu Lucid, Zim 0.47.

If I edit "~/.config/zim/accelmap "  I find:

; (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/PageView/insert_link" "<Control>l")

I've assumed ; means comment, and tried to remove it, but control+l
still doesn't work, and the file reverts backs to its original status
after starting zim again.

Regards