Re: Is pagelist support a part of future plan?

Hi Joon,

I'm not completely sure what you mean by "pagelist" functionality,
could you give an example of how this should work?

Work is ongoing to organize pages by tags if that is what you mean.
See http://www.zim-wiki.org/wiki/doku.php?id=supporting_tags .