Re: question about attachments folder(?)

Hi,

The feature you may be looking for is the "document root". It does not
replace the attachment folder, but it gives you an alternative way to
organize and link documents. You configure the document root folder in
the notebook properties (menu File->Properties). Once set you can link
to this folder starting a link with "/" (and dag drop links from this
folder should be made relative in this way).