Re: Customising style.conf

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Michael Mulqueen
<michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to configure style.conf so that it matches how LaTeX looks
> (I've been using a lot of formulae and tables). I have two problems:
>
> 1. I don't seem to be able to specify a font -- I can set it to
> sans-serif or serif, but not something like "Times New Roman". Is
> there a way to do this

Easiest is to set the font using the font button in the preferences
dialog, this should show a list of available fonts and sets this value
to a valid one.

> 2. I can't set "global" styles under [TextView], nothing seems to
> happen. Customisations that work under the other headings work fine,
> but not under TextView -- same behaviour in 0.49 and r337

This is not supported. (Considered adding it, but marked the request
as "Won't Fix" due to technical difficulty.) The way to change the
base style of the textview is to do this from your gtkrc file. More
information here:
http://www.zim-wiki.org/manual/Help/Config_Files.html