Re: UNIX Line Endings with Zim for Windows

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Michael Nagel <ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> is it somehow possible to make Zim for Windows save Files with Unix Line Endings?
> Right now zim-Files edited with Linux and Mac use Line Feed for new lines and zim-Files edited with Windows use Line Feed + Carriage Return for new lines. For some reasons I would like my files to be the same on all platforms and would prefer plain Line Feeds.
> I understand that it is mostly beneficial to create native text files on all platforms, but I would like to be able to override that (sane) default somehow.

Yes, you can set a "endofline" config value in the "notebook.zim" file
in the section "[Notebook]". Valid values for this property are either
"unix" or "dos".

For new notebooks this value is set depending on the platform where
the notebook is created.

-- Jaap