Re: Zim 0.50 release planning - Call for translators

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 16:22, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> What is the meaning of the "Cleanup Attachments" string?
>
> It's a new dialog that will allow the user to cleanup attached files
> that are no longer linked in the notebook.
>
> Not sure though if this feature will be actually enabled in the
> release next week, since there are some remaining issues. But just in
> case I included the translation strings so we can include it if the
> issues are resolved.

In Hebrew we don't have an exact word for "Cleanup" so I would use
either "To clean", "To organise", or something else based on what the
operation does. Would "To organise" be appropriate?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com