Re: Spell checker under windows

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Paweł Majdosz <paulmajdosz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have just installed Zim Wiki and I'm really impressed by it. What
> bothers me, however, is whether it could be possible for me to use the
> Spell checker plugin under windows. It seems to me that it is doable
> to get the gtkspell library compiled for windows from the Internet.
> But I have no idea how to progress from that. Any advices or
> suggestions?

Never tried to compile such things for windows, maybe others can comment?

You will need both the gtkspell library itself and the gtkspell python
module which supplies the python interface for the library. If you can
run "import gtkspell" successfully in python, zim should be able to
find and use it.