Bug (0.5.0): Relative links and drag and drop

I'm setting up a system where I have a public wiki with a private space (which is everything in the 'plan' namespace/subdirectory, protected by .htaccess). Each also has an "Archive" where I can dump pages that are no longer being actively worked on. (See screen shot.)

If I am on `:plan:Home`, and drag `:Archives:2011:Berkman_report` to create a link, it instead creates a new page and link to `:plan:Archives:2011:Berkman_report`.

(I know this is complex, I used to use two notebooks, a public and private one, but I couldn't seemless move pages between the two (e.g., working on something private, then want it to be public), so I'm trying this way.)

Joseph Reagle                    http://reagle.org/joseph/
(Perhaps using speech recognition, sorry for any speakos.)