To: "rch" <rch@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Zim" <zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Old person needs bigger size of font

Hello Richard,

I believe the 0.28 version already has a button in the preferences dialog to
set a custom font for the editor. But this is limited to the main area of
the window.

In case you want to change the font of all other text (e.g. side pane,
window border, dialgos etc. etc.) you might want to check the gtk theme.
This can be modified by the "gtkrc" config file. This is not specific for
zim but works the same for all Gtk applications. I found this link with an
example to set a font:
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#HowdoIchangethefontPidginusesThebackgroundcolor(same
FAQ also has an entry on where to find this gtkrc file).

You definitely do not want to modify Gtk2/Pango.pm directly, this is a
library file, not a config file.

Hoop dat dit je verder helpt,

Jaap