Request for Help on resolving a Zim error...

Hi,

I have been using Zim-Wiki for about a half year now and find it a very
usefull tool - my thanks and hats off to the developers for making such a
usefull tool.

I have noticed two bugs:

The first bug was induced by the way I use Zim-Wiki.  I have my 'notebook'
files in my dropbox folder (www.dropbox.com) so I can access it via
multiple platforms.  I evidently left a notebook open on my desktop and
modified the same notebook on my laptop.

When I double click on the notebook.zim file I get a popup that says:
"Looks like you found a bug.  IndexError: list index out of range."  When
I go to the .zim folder and look in there - there are 5 index files and 5
state files - 4 of each in a conficted state - like so:

This error is from me leaving both notebooks open.  Any tips on fixing
this?  Should I delete all files in this folder?

The second bug is when I click a link in Zim-wiki - http:// turns into
http:/  -  for example in Zim-wiki the link will be:

http://www.internetevolution.com/author.asp?section_id=1047&doc_id=204757

When I click on this link an IE opens up with the following link in the
address window:

http:/www.internetevolution.com/author.asp?section_id=1047&doc_id=204757

and of course doesn't resovle....  This is Zim for Windows that I am
using....

Thanks in advance  for your time!

PS:  I wish there were an iPhone App for this....

Thanks,

Charles P. Greer / Principal Systems Engineer / Information Security
Solutions
MS 461-250, 3200 E. Renner Road, Richardson, TX, 75082, USA
Phone: 972-705-1163 / VPN: 705-1163 / Fax: 972-705-1816 / Mobile:
469-328-6670
cpgreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rockwellcollins.com