Re: How often does the VC plugin autosave?

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 8:15 AM, Adam Porter <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've wondered how often the version control plugin autosaves.  I tried
> looking through the source one time, but I couldn't find the trigger
> anywhere.  It does indeed autosave, but what's the algorithm for
> deciding when?

Currently the plugin saves when you close zim. Also when you start zim it
checks if is was saved at the last exit. (Reason is that if you shutdown
your computer while zim is running usually the plugin has chance time to
save.)

So frequency will depend on how often you close down zim.

Agreed that this is not very refined. I would like to have an option like
"save daily" or "save weekly" in the plugin, but never came around
implementing that.